In order of preference:
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, secure and inexpensive way to send and receive money directly from one bank
account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking
through a participating financial institution*, and you can send money
to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank
account in Canada — without sharing any personal or financial
*BMO Bank of Montreal, RBC Royal Bank, Scotia Bank or Canada Trust
To send an Interac e-Transfer:
- Login to online or mobile banking at your financial institution
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Select a recipient by entering an email address and/or mobile phone number
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information (dollar
amount, account from which to withdraw the funds, a security question
that only the recipient will know the answer to and optional personal
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer
Pay the Paypal invoice we send you through your Paypal account as you normally would;
here’s a quick guide on How To Pay A Paypal Invoice Without A Paypal Account.
- Open the email message that contains the PayPal invoice you wish to pay.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button located on the bottom
of the invoice. Your Internet browser will then open a secure web page
that contains the same invoice information, within the PayPal website.
- Confirm the information contained in the invoice is correct and click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose your preferred payment method from the options
listed on the web page and enter the pertinent information with regard
to your debit/credit card or PayPal account, then click the orange
button at the bottom when you’re done.
- Review your payment options and hit submit. That’s it. You’re good to go.
This method is quite-a-bit slower, since we will need to rely on snail-mail and bank verification.